March 11, 2017
Crowne Plaza Hotel, San Diego, CA
2nd Annual Critical Issues in Child and Adolescent Mental Health Conference:
Plasticity and Possibility in Youth, Families and CommunityCICAMH Exhibitors__Web FINAL 03 08 17
- This is the 2nd Critical Issues in Child and Adolescent Mental Health (CICAMH) Conference in San Diego, CA
- The inaugural conference in 2016 was SOLD OUT!
- Exhibit Hall will be located across from plenary sessions
- Continental breakfast and breaks will be served in exhibit hall
- Attendees will hear from experts in the field who are currently engaged in engaging and improving the lives of children, youth, families and communities. Expect rich discussions about critical issues for children, adolescents and families along with updates on research and treatment findings, hands-on methods to implement new interventions in clinical practice, treatment settings, schools and the community
Includes individuals and agencies who create community resources and provide support, assessment, treatment, and education to children and families including Psychiatrists, Pediatricians, Marriage and Family Therapists, Social Workers, Psychologists, Mental Health Workers, Counselors, Nurses, Advocates, Teachers, Educators, Speech Therapists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, Child Welfare Workers, Parole and Probation Officers, Mental Health Administrators, Caregivers, Community Based Organizations, and Parents.
Questions about Exhibitor Opportunities?
Maureen Helinski Clarke, Program Manager
Main Phone: 858-534-3940
Direct Phone: 858-534-1302